Saturday, May 27, 2006

Malaysia photos



The water was so amazingly clear and calm! Even very close to the shoreline there were schools of fish. One of them bit my bottom (twice) and it hurt.




Our bungalow came complete with wildlife - bats, big lizards, rats and squirrels.



At a cafe on Long Beach, Perhentian Island. My first meal (and time out of the bungalow) in two days. I was both hungry and nervous.




















Audience participation in the fire dancing held on the beach each night. Anyone recognise the man in the photo?



Every beach should have one of these - a massage hut with comfortable beds and incredibly uncomfortable massages. It was my first Thai massage and just a bit surprising. I had no idea bones moved like that!

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

I'm jealous of all the wildlife in your cabin! and maybe I'm just a little bit jealous of all the other cool things you got to see and do (I love fire, why didn't I get to twirl firesticks!). Glad you guys have been having fun:)

7:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home