Monday, July 31, 2006

West Wing Addict

I'm a self-professed West Wing addict. And I've got Vaughn hooked too. We've been working our way through the series and are now up to series 6, the box set of which we bought in Malaysia. Of course, being one of those market 'authentics', there are episodes which won't play and, in one case, an entire disk which is being disagreeable. We've been sourcing these episodes as quickly as we can, but three months after our Malaysia trip we still haven't finished the series. And I'm fine with that. But today I was looking through the papers and there were a couple of articles about the West Wing, prompted by the final episode being screened recently. And I know it was stupid, but I read them. And they completely gave away the outcome of the election, the focus of the series we're currently watching :(

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

That is so funny, because Matt watches West Wing, and recently we have borrowed some of his aunt's boxset and I have been watching from the beginning of the series. In the last month I think we've watched all of series 1,2 and 3. When we go back to brisbane, we'll be swapping them for 4, 5 and 6! Incidently the coffee liqueur is yummy - thank you!

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home