Monday, May 21, 2007

One, two, three, stop

One of our New Year's resolutions this year was to learn Samba dancing. We went along to two lessons and I shook my booty so hard I put my back out (nice work, me). Several months and rather a lot of osteopathy later, we've started Salsa lessons. Not only have I not (yet) put my back out, it actually feels a lot like dancing, unlike the couple of Samba classes we went to, which were much closer to line dancing (which, as everyone knows, is not real dancing). The music was good, the people were lovely, the teachers were funny. We'll definitely be going back.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for salsa! Dan and I are doing latin dance classes too with a bunch of friends, it's so much fun! (Dan's really good too! Stupid latin band experience!)

1:24 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

We'll all expect to see some moves when you're next in town:) I can't believe how slack I've been with reading blogs.. I'm so far behind!

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home