Sunday, July 08, 2007

An interesting week

Owing to an unexpected Visa crisis, tomorrow is my last day at work. On Tuesday I take up a new role - Trophy Wife. I hope it's a temporary measure. In the meantime I plan on wearing pearls everyday and working on my canapés, as well as visiting some of the art galleries and museums I haven't been to, and making the most of the elusive English summer.

In less shattering news, we saw a wonderful production of Sweeney Todd yesterday, with Bryn Terfel merrily butchering the London populace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Oh dear!!!!!!
I hope it resolves quickly, but that in the meanwhile u enjoy ur new, tempoary role :)
*hugs*

5:31 am  
Blogger juzshack said...

huh?? don't you have a UK passport???
I'm confused... I hope it all clears up very very quickly (although enjoy the pearls and canape cookery in the mean time!)

12:11 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Enjoy your time as trophy wife - I know Cecil did:)

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home