Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm dreaming of a new kitchen

Just like the one... well, no, probably not just like one we have just now. I'm dreaming of porcelein sinks, dishwashers, painted wooden doors and plenty of storage space; a fridge-sized fridge (as opposed to the book-sized fridge we have now), wooden floor boards, cupboards I can reach and hidden bins. The garden is also distracting me from work. I have sketches of garden plans left, right and centre, and the beginnings of a planting calendar. There's a nice north wall just asking for climing roses and honeysuckle, and I've picked out and planned, if not dug, the vege patch and herb garden.

Now all we need is for the sale to go through. This waiting around is going to drive me crazy!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

I absolutely know the feeling! Matt and I spent evenings discussing and drawing the yard and where to put our no dig gardens, and the waiting for the sale to go through was very frustrating

2:09 am  
Blogger Margie said...

No dig is definitely the way to go! I'm so excited about the prospect of having a vegie garden and space outside and giant jenga.

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home