Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sunrise on the way to work

Coming back after three weeks of blissful holidays, London was quite a bit cooler than when we left. And darker. We now see the sunrise on our way to work, and leave work in the pitch black. It's about this time of year when my urge to ride to work dimishes somewhat - usually about two minutes into my ride when my fingers, ears and nose are freezing, my nose is running and I'm trying to avoide the 17 cars in the bike lane.

On the up side, two of my favourite people are coming to dinner this weekend armed with lovely stories of parks and prosposals and sparklies. Congratulations to the Bear and the Pirate, the loveliest of people!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Piratical said...

Hey that's lovely,
and what a shame we didn't make it for dinner. "The Bear" is currently making an admirable attempt to hibernate to get over her illness. I dragged her out of bed and to the shops momentarily, but we lost our steam when we got there, so back to home, and inevitably bedtime.
Hope to catch up with you both very soon.
Cheers.

8:19 pm  
Blogger Piratical said...

Dinner at your place this weekend I believe - Yay !

11:21 am  
Blogger Margie said...

I do believe that's the plan :)

I'm trying to convince L not to drag her asthmatic self back to the wilds of Surrey that night, but to stay for brunch the next morning instead.

Any requests for dinner?

11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home