Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day # 1

In a less than fortuitous start to my new career as a trophy wife, the washing machine broke this morning. I assume our rental agency will treat this with their usual professionalism and urgency and I look forward to being able to use the washing machine again in December.

On a more cheerful note, I made some almond creme brulees and a rather nice salad for dinner:

200g quinoa cooked in chicken stock (or fake chicken stock as the case may be)
2/3 capsicum, diced
handful of feta, crumbled
small handful of chopped mint and flat-leaf parsley

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger juzshack said...

YUM!

Almighty pain in the rear about the washer though, I hope it's sorted quickly for you.

1:24 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I miss my trophy wife now! Why does he have to be working!

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home