Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Chaser

Mostly I find The Chaser intensely irritating. Seeing them live was one of the worst pieces of theatre I have ever seen, quite apart from the fact that I had to cancel some non-refundable flights to see it because apparently it would have been too rude not to use the tickets we were given. But I digress.

This week, I'd happily nominate those irritating gits for just about any humour award under the sun. Absolutely hilarious! Reading the newspaper articles, both Australian and British, and watching the youtube videos of the various escapades I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard. From the insecurity passes to the cut out car to the Osama bin Laden outfit, it was absolutely brilliant, and served to highlight our esteemed leader's noticeable focus on anything but Asia (hello - APEC!) and usual brown-nosing with Mr Bush, who, to his credit, actually did manage to mention Asia, albeit as a token gesture at the end of his speech. Oh dear, I'd better stop here before I get carried away on this soapbox of mine. Bring on the election!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

It was a particularly good episode!

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home