Friday, October 20, 2006

Fish and Chip Friday

I like traditions. I enjoy doing new things and challenging myself, but I like the comfort of traditions. Food at Christmas time and when you bake the Christmas cake. Sunday brunches. Mulled wine and hot cross buns after the Canticum Good Friday concert.

Fish and Chip Friday is a tradition I was happy to start at my last job where the restaurant had fish and chips every Friday. I've just discovered the restaurant at my new work also has fish and chips on Fridays. What could I do but continue the tradition?

2 Comments:

Blogger siobhan said...

I can't believe you actually eat the fish and chips here - the batter is so thick and crunchy.

8:30 am  
Blogger Margie said...

We must have been frequenting different fish-n-chipperies. With only a couple of exceptions, the batter has been lovely and light and crisp. And the fish isn't always battered either, which is nice. I much prefer crumbed or grilled fish with herbs. Yum.

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home