Thursday, October 19, 2006

Separation of spheres

I've been toying with the idea of blogging about things that interest me professionally. I read a lot of knowledge management, law and library blogs. Some of them are combined personal/professional blogs and some just professional. I'm in two minds about whether to start a separate blog or just include that stuff here. I kind of like the idea of one blog representing both sides of me, on the other hand I recognise this is Vaughn's blog too, and also that many of you who currently read this blog are unlikely to be interested in folksonomies and communities of practice and current awareness. I know some of you have professional blogs and many of you have personal blogs. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Well if you share the blog with Vaughn, I'd be inclined to think a separate blog, but I'd still read both:)

6:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home