Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Grumble

Phone calls from banks irritate me. Someone will call me on my mobile purporting to be from my bank. There will almost certainly be very poor reception and I will struggle to hear. That someone will then explain that for my protection they need to verify who I am and would I please give them my full name, address and account details. And then be mystefied when I explain that no, I wont do that. I have no idea who they are or where they are calling from and I'm certainly not going to pass on such details to a complete stranger. If you are from my bank, please write to me if you want to contact me. Or give me some way of checking you are who you say you are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know perfectly well, these phone calls are not from your bank, so better not to bag banks for the calls.

Scammers are the same the world over.

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home