Monday, March 05, 2007

Restaurant recommendation

I suffered a small heart break last week when I was told that the restaurant I had my heart set on for our anniversary dinner in Paris didn't cater for vegetarians. (I had to admire their stance. If only I'd made it a couple of years ago!) But I'm pleased to say that I didn't really consider the possibility of going without Vaughn for more than a couple of seconds.

I'm also pleased to say that I think I've found a good alternative, even if it doesn't have the same views. Now we have just four more nights to cater for while we're in Paris, and I'm seeking restaurant recommendations.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

ooh, I'm first for once! I think I probably would have had to leave Vaughn behind in those circumstances, but I'm slightly less attached to him then you:) And I suppose it would be a bit rough on your anniversary... I'm sure you'll have a fantastic night!

10:23 am  
Blogger Rach said...

Ohhh, what a shame.... did you consider going without him on a night that it wasn't your anniversary? surely that would be ok :) :) (gets ready to run and hide just in case....)

1:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home