Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Baby steps

Many of you with know I've been toying with the idea of starting a catering company. Mainly this involved me thinking about it for a bit and mentioning it to friends and colleagues, hoping peer encouragement would push me over the line from thinking to doing. I'm not quite there yet, but I think it's fair to say I'm at least pretty close to the line. This week I approached a business to offer my catering services. Cross your collective fingers for me!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

fingers crossed. Good luck!

2:10 am  
Blogger Rach said...

finger AND toes crossed!
hope it goes well! (even if this may be a tad late)

11:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed this post because I was distracted by the ice cream post but how did this end up? I would love to hear an update on it. If anybody I know could do this, it would be you. And I would love to know someone in catering:) Good Luck!

Cecil

5:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home