Monday, August 07, 2006

Oops!

Thursday was a very long work day for me, and I'd like to be able to blame everything on that, but really the two things are not related.

Thursday morning I woke up a bit early and thought I'd head into work earlier than usual. I knew it would be a long day and thought I may as well get started. And there would be the added bonus of riding through less crazy London traffic. So, feeling very organised I got ready, packed my bag and hopped on my bike. I got to work in record time to an almost empty changing room and was feeling pretty chuffed with myself when I realised I had forgotten my skirt. And I had no credit on my phone to call Vaughn to come fix the situation for me. I was heard to exclaim loudly 'Oh, no!' A very kind girl lent me her phone, but of course things weren't going to be that easy and Vaughn wasn't answering.

On Friday after work when I went to get changed before riding home someone in the changing room turned to me and said 'hey, are you the girl who forgot her skirt yesterday?' Yep, I'm famous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

awwww, *hugs*

7:44 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Poor Margie!

7:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home