Thursday, October 26, 2006

Friends from Oz

We had a lovely evening yesterday with old friends of mine from Australia, catching up over some delicious Japanese food. It's so nice to be in the company of people I feel relaxed with and have shared history and interests with. I'm looking forward to having more of those times as we make more friends here and have more visitors from Australia.

The other thing I enjoyed about last night was spending time with the wife of a dear friend of mine. I'd like to count her as a friend in her own right but I get the impression we're still treading carefully around each other. They have been married for several years, but until now we've lived in different cities and haven't spent much time together. I'm glad that's changing.

I hesitated about writing this last bit because I know she reads this blog, but I decided not to let that put me off.

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

It's always nice to be able to build a relationship with a good friend's partner, and to be able to count them as a friend, hope it takes that direction!

6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home