Tuesday, September 19, 2006

3 1/2 dog years

It's 6 months today since Vaughn and I got married. On the one hand it seems just yesterday, and on the other it seems a lifetime ago - not in a bad way, rather because so much has happened since March.

The idea of me being married still seems strange to me. Every now and then I look over to the snoring creature beside me and wonder who it is and what marriage means. But those moments are getting fewer and farther between, and if these last 6 months are anything to go by I can heartily recommend the whole thing.

It's also about 6 months since we've seen most of our friends and family, which is the saddest thing about moving overseas. There are people we speak to or hear from regularly and there are many others we don't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Yeah, slackness is hard to bypass for me -> still, I'm keeping at least a little up to date via your wonderful interesting and jelousy inducing blog :)

2:35 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Happy 6month anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 6 months! I am glad that you have been enjoying them, although I don't think anyone had a doubt that you would:)

8:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really been 6 months since i've had a shower? wow!

Congrats Melano's.

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home