Thursday, November 09, 2006

Waiting... waiting...

I freely admit that patience has never been one of my virtues. When the timing of something is beyond my control I usually try to fill in the time by planning whatever it is in minute detail. But after several days of this I've already chosen furniture and layout of the flat and have mentally moved in (which, of couse, means I've mentally moved out of our current place - much nicer since it should mean I don't have to clean when we actually do move - afterall, I don't live there anymore). If we don't get it I just don't know what I'll do!

3 Comments:

Blogger siobhan said...

But if you've already put down a deposit (see earlier post) then it would be pretty unlikely for the landlords to reject your application, right?

2:52 pm  
Blogger Margie said...

I hope so! And I know there's really no reason for them to, but all the same it's not yet a done deal and I'm a little nervous. Just think, if they were to reject it, then I'd be mentally homeless! ;)

3:27 pm  
Blogger Piratical said...

It's not so bad, you get used to the homless thing. Almost stop noticing after a while.

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home