Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ch-ch-chilly London

The forecast for the next five days is fog, with temperatures ranging from -2 to 5. All of a sudden, it's quite chilly here in London town. Breath is visible even in the middle of the day, and my very selective frugalness is rapidly beginning to subside in the realisation that I need a winter coat. Pronto.

In the meantime, I'm well and truly in holiday mode after four days in Berlin. I'm counting down to Friday lunchtime and the 10 day break.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger siobhan said...

I can't believe you're still wearing just that leather jacket. Get a coat - it's cold outside!

5:32 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

You know it even snowed in Australia on christmas day. I think the victorian ski slopes were mocking me. More snow in December then I had when I was there trying to ski in August.

3:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home